Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #422 Holiday Tags & Card Holders

Hi Everyone!
I'm hosting this week's challenge at the Little Red Wagon and I'm ready for the holidays! The challenge this week is Holiday Tags & Card Holders.  It's always a good thing to have a couple tags & gift card holders on hand.  Here is my creation.  Please join in on this fun challenge at Little Red Wagon.



Whipper Stampers
Prismacolor pencils 
Paper Smooches holly die 
CC Designs pierced rectangle die

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card holder! That reindeer is so much fun. I really like the bits of holly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, the was a very helpful challenge! I love your gift card holder, that little reindeer is darling and your pencil work is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift card holder!! The reindeer is so sweet with his extra long hat!

    ReplyDelete