Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #404 Sing a Song

Hi Everyone!
We have a new challenge this week, Brenda is our hostess and she's wants us to Sing a Song! Not really sing but create a card that reflects a favorite song.  I picked up this stamp at the Mesa Rubber stamp convention this past spring and I love the chalkboard look. When I heard about this challenge I knew right away that I was going to use this stamp.  I love this old time favorite hymn!  So pick your favorite song and make a card or project that reflects that song, and join us at Little Red Wagon.   I'm sure the girlfriends are all in harmonywith this challenge!
My card recipe ~ 
Our Daily Bread Chalkboard Amazing Grace 
Authentique 6x6 patterned paper 
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Pearls

Have a wonderful day! Thank you for your kind comments! 

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy!! Love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, we have a lot in common, Girlfriend. This stamp is perfect for the chalkboard technique and the papers you used are perfect too. Great card inspired by one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous technique! I'm loving the colours too!

    ReplyDelete