Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Little Red Wagon #394 Challenge You Are My Sunshine!

Hi Everyone!
This week at Little Red Wagon it is my turn to host the challenge and the theme is You are my Sunshine. I live in the sunny state of Arizona and let's just say the heat is on!  I'd rather shovel sunshine than snow! HaHa! Here is my project for this week.  
Head over to the Little Red Wagon and see what enlightened ideas the other girlfriends have come up with.  This challenge is over next Tuesday when I will be back to select the top picks.  Thank you for joining us this week!
Supplies I used for this card~
Kraftin  Kimmie Totally Tubular stamp set
Inside Sentiment Kraftin Kimmie Rain or Shine stamp set
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die set
MFT Blueprints #1
Glossy Accents
Echo Park Summertime 6x6 patterned paper

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Sandy!! haha ...love that sunshine die ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I am in Arizona too and have really enjoyed the last few days! I am dreading the higher temps! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge Sandy. Your card is so cute! I'm with you on the sunshine thing, I do miss Fall, but I love the perpetual Summer our climate offers=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. You know me and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps...LOL!!! Great challenge. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, I haven't heard "totally tubular" in ages, but it did make me chuckle! Love your sunshiny cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great challenge, Sandy! Your card is wonderful! The image is so sweet! I'll take sunshine over snow any day!!

    ReplyDelete