Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #384

Hi there Everyone!
We have a new challenge this week.  Donna is our hostess for and her challenge is Plaids & Polka Dots.  Donna wants us to incorporate a plaid & a polka pattern in our creation.  Here is my card using a Tiddly Inks digi stamp.  I just love this scruffy little guy!  I used a C.C. Design stamp on the inside that reads - Heartfelt Thanks.  Well I goofed and had 2 small ink spots on either side of the stamp.  I tried to erase or rub it off, but it didn't work.  So I fixed that!  I stamped red hearts on each side of the sentiment.  Ta Da!
Head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other girlfriends have created.  I can't wait to see all those plaids & polka dots, cuz I love plaids & pokie dots!
 
Here are the supplies I used to create this card -
Tiddly Inks Set of Kitties digi stamp
Copic markers
Sissix Scalloped border and Scalloped Squares
Rhinestones from my crafty stash
Glitter pen

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy!!! This is adorable!!! Great card and I love the lil scruffy gray kitty and the dark grey plaid is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this sweet card...(I have this sweet kitty in my collection). The color mix of your plaid and dots are perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how furry this kitty looks! Fabulous coloring and I also love the pop of red with the balloon and red rhinestones. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Animal Magic challenge. Good luck!! xx Jen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card Sandy! Love the black and white with the pop of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by to say hi. This is too cute. Plaids and polka dots are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet!! The pop of red looks fabulous with the dark grey!!

    ReplyDelete