Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #380 Red, Pink & Black Color Challenge

Hi Everyone! 
I am the hostess this week for the Little Red Wagon challenge.  I have selected a color theme of Red, Pink & Black.  Now I know it's close to Valentine's day, but your creation does not need to be a Valentine theme! As you can see I went with a birthday card.  Hop over to the Little Red Wagon to see what the girlfriends have come up with.  I'd LOVE for you to join in the challenge, remember you have until next Tuesday to play!
Supplies I used to create this card ~
Stamping Bella Audrey loves Makeup
Penny Black Coco Style patterned paper
Prismacolor Pencils
Wink of Stella
Black Ribbon & Embellies from the crafty stash

Share a little love!

5 comments:

  1. Such a posh and elegant card! I just love the design with the bold black and white stripes on the edge. Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your elegant card Sandy!! The ribbon really works well with the card image and design!! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you chose. They are so perfect for the classy Stamping Bella girly. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How chic! I adore that shoe patterned paper - so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stylin' lady with all the pink accessories! Love the shoes working the background so well - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete