Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #368 It's Embossable!


Hi Everyone! 
 Here we go with a new challenge at Little Red Wagon - "It's Embossable!"  I am the hostess for this week and I want to see your paper crafts that are embossed.  It can be dry embossed or ink embossed - lots of options here! 
 I sorta simplified my card due to some medications that I am currently taking, my hands get very shaky! So I opted to bring out my Silhouette machine to help with that.   Can't wait to see what you create. Hop over to Little Red Wagon and see what the other girlfriends have come up with.  This challenge ends next Tuesday, November 22.  So let's do the "embossable!"
Supplies I used to create this card ~
Cuttlebug Swirl embossing folder
Matte finish silver cardstock
I used Colette Hall's design Circle Flourish Standing Reindeer Ornament cut file
from the Silhouette Design store
Clearly Besotted "Sweet Sentiment" stamp
Spellbinders Classic Circle die
MFT Fishtail Banner die
Silver cording & rhinestones




Hope you have a great week.  And remember share kindness with one another!



3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic challenge theme! ;) Wonderful card, Sandy. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is gorgeous. The reindeer goes so beautifully with your elegant embossing. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sandy! Such a wonderfully elegant card!

    I hope you're feeling much better this week and that your shakiness has subsided.

    ReplyDelete