Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TTCRD March/April Magazine

Hi Everyone!

This month's website challenge at TTCRD is to create a project using one of the published tutorials from a previous edition of the TTCRD magazine.  Well, there are a lot of tutorials to go through and it was so hard to pick one. I selected from the Nov/Dec 2014 issue Cathy Tanner's tutorial on how to make a Square Patterned Edge Easel Card.  Martha Stewart has a punch set that includes a corner and a border punch.  There are so many punch sets to choose from!  Here is my creation! I'm really pleased with the finished project and I'll definitely make this type of card again.



Supplies I used for this project:
Whipper Snapper Bunny Trio stamp
Martha Stewart Corner/Border Punch
MFT Stitched Square Die
MFT Blueprint #18
Avery Elle Sweet Scallops Elle-ments
CC Designs Eggstra Special Sentiment Stamp Set
Prismacolor Pencils
Wink of Stella
Sequins, Flower, and Scrap of Patterned Paper from my Crafty Stash

Please leave a comment - it really makes my day!

Share Kindness!

1 comment: