Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TTCRD Art by Miran


Hi everyone!

Gosh o' golly! Where do the days go?  It's that time for another challenge at TTCRD.  This week's sponsor is ArtbyMiran.  She has some lovely designs.  Here is a card that I made for someone special.  It really is for someone special because when I was putting this together I accidently turned the card so it opens from the right side - perfect for a Lefty!  This little image - Chloe was so much fun to color up and I really liked how she turned out.  Can't wait to give it to that special someone!
My Mom - she's a Lefty!

                               


      


Please take a few moments and check out Mi Ran's Etsy shop.  You can find it right here http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran. She has so many beautiful images - she's a very talented artist!


Supplies I used for my card:
ArtbyMiran Chloe image
Echo Park Summertime 6x6 paper pad
Tonic Mini Oval Scalloped Die
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Fiskars Circle Scallop Punch
CC Designs Be Happy Sentiment Stamp Set
Prismacolor Pencils
Rhinestones & Ribbon from my Crafty Stash
Glitter Pen

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Sandy! Love the dies and the background papers you used with the sweet image!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete