Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lil Red Wagon Mainly Manly

Hi Everyone!
Wow! March is certainly marching on!! I have been busy with family visiting, a baby shower and a birthday for 2 special little boys! We are taking them to the happiest place on earth - a little visit to that special mouse house!
I had some time this afternoon to create a manly man's card for the challenge at Lil Red Wagon. It's been a while since I played with the girls at Lil Red Wagon and I thought I'd whip up a card. I always seem to be short of cards for the special guys in my life!! Once I decide who I'm giving it to, I will add a "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Father's Day" sentiment.  Here is my card that I am submitting -









Supplies I used to create this card:
MFT Stitched Rectangle
MFT Tool Time dies
Patterned paper from my paper stash
AI Weekend Warrior stamp set
Prismacolor Pencils
Brads & Twine


Thanks for looking! I appreciate you leaving me a comment - it really makes my day!

Share Kindness!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, what a fun image! That wrench is perfect for this. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete