Saturday, January 2, 2016

Winter Snowman

Hello everyone, 
 I am not sure what part of the country you are from  - but I have family in Colorado, Utah, Minnesota & Indiana.  And most of them are experiencing wintry conditions.  I am sure that if they looked out their windows they would be excited to see a cute little snowman like this!  Me, I happy to color a snowman and add a few snowflakes and it feels pretty wintry to me here in Arizona!!
This is a cute little snowman from Sassy Cheryl stamps.  I love, love, love her creations!  This little guy just puts a smile on my face.  Hope you enjoy him. 


Supplies I used to create this card:
Pebbles card-making paper pad 2
Sassy Cheryl digi stamp Hanging with Friends
Impression Obsession Snowflake dies
Prismacolor pencils
Wink of Stella, Glitter pens
Rhinestones & ribbon from my stash


Thanks for looking at my blog - please leave me a comment!
It really makes my day!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment