Saturday, January 30, 2016

Prayers for You!

Hi Everyone

Here is my card for this month's Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  It's really a lot of fun - you receive a freebie image and all you need to do is participate for that month and they will send you another freebie for the next month.  Easy enough!  I was really stumped with this image.  I originally thought a bookmark card and then a sympathy card.  Then I received a call from a dear friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer.  When my husband and I asked what could we do for them, her & her husband responded, "keep us in your prayers!"  When I came back to my studio the next day, I found my stamp "Prayers for You" and I knew this card was for her! 

Her and her husband are believers and they know that God has a plan for both of them.  They are "faith-full" and will trust God through all of this!

 
Supplies used for this card:
Sandi's Samples Digital Rose Image
Authentique: Uncommon 6x6 patterned paper
Verve Praying for You stamp
Distressed Embossing Ink
Stampendous Black embossing powder
Prismacolor pencils
Wink of Stella
 
Thank you for looking and please post a comment!
Please keep my friend MJ in your prayers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment