Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years Resolution!

Hi Everyone! 
I hope this finds you all well, and 2016 brings many blessings to all of you! One of my New Years resolutions is to try new things so I am off to a good start!  I have a new card - okay, 3 new cards!  For this month's design team project at Through the Craft Room Door I made these gold foil note cards using Pickled Potpourri Hearts & Flowers digi stamp. I made a little note card set of 6 cards, 2 each of each sentiment. This will make a nice little gift for someone.


I have never used this technique of foiling a design before. 
It was a lot of fun and I will certainly do this again! 

Supplies I used for my creations:
Hammermill white card stock 
Gold foil paper from Michael's
Pickled Potpourri Hearts & Flowers digi stamp set of 3
Stampendous gold embossing powder
Distress Inks Embossing Inks
Heidi Swapp Minc gold foil

Happy New Year everyone! 

Please leave a comment - it really makes my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment