Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Post for 2015

Hi everyone,
Well here it is the last blog post for this year! However, it is my first entry for The Outlawz Challenge.  They have a monthly progressive challenge.  They give you a digi stamp to use, (yes-a freebie!) and you have to incorporate the image into your creation.  Of course I wanted to participate - I love All Dressed Up stamps!  But what was I thinking? It is the holidays and of course I waited to the last minute to complete it! So if you can imagine this, I've had my second eye surgery in the last month and my right eye is patched.  I am determined to get this done before the end of the year.  So I'm on my laptop with a magnifying glass.  What else am I going to do?  I'm already sick of the TV.  I will say this much, I am so grateful to have my vision! 

 
Supplies I used for this card:
 
All Dressed UP digi stamp Happy Christmas Little Star
American Crafts North Pole 6x6 patterned paper
Spellbinders A2 Fancy Ribbon Threaders die
Memory Box Pinpoint Scalloped Circles die
Wink of Stella, Glitter pen
Ribbon from my stash
 
Wishing all of you a Happy New Year full of Blessings!
 
Please leave a comment - it really makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment