Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Blessings

Hi Everyone! 

Have you  noticed  this metallic craze?  Gold or silver - it is every where?  I found this paper at Hobby Lobby.  The website challenge at TTCRD this month is 'Shaped Cards...anything but square or rectangle'.  The original sketch that I had for this is nothing close to what it is now.  I wanted to do snowmen, but I've done quite a few recently.  Staring at this gold paper tablet.... well, here it is!


 
I haven't decided if I will put this into an envelope.
I could also hang it from a gift bag because of the opening on the card.
 
 
 
Using my Scorepal, I scored a folding line on the bottom die.


 
The supplies I used for this card published in the
January/February issue of TTCRD magazine. 
 
Thank you for looking. 
Remember during the hustle and bustle of this Holiday Season -
Jesus is the reason for the season!



No comments:

Post a Comment