Thursday, September 10, 2015

School Rules!

Hi Everyone!

Tiddly Inks is having a themed challenge School Rules! I've created a card using a Tiddly Ink image to submit for the challenge. I just love this little school girl Wryn, she's so much fun to color.


Here is a list of supplies I used for this card:

Tiddly Inks School Girl digi stamp
Clearly Besotted - An Apple a Day stamp
Hammermill card stock for the base and the image
Simple Stories Smarty Pants patterned 6x6 paper
Hobby Lobby Chalk paper pad 
Prismacolor pencils
MFT Stitched Horizontal Stripes
Pierced Oval STAX

Just an update for everyone, unfortunately I did not make the design team.  However, I will try again.  I love this company and the images she creates for us.   I'll keep you posted!

Make it a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet back to school card. I love your papers and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge! Hope to see you again. :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete