Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lil Red Wagon Clean and Simple Challenge

Hi everyone! This is my entry for Lil Red Wagon Clean and Simple challenge.  I purchased this digi stamp from Bugaboo Digital Stamps. I liked the crows stacked atop one another.  I was able to align this image onto my card just right so I printed it directly onto my card stock.  I think it's a fall-ish card. I'm so ready for some cooler weather! Enjoy!


Supplies I used for this card:
Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Bugaboo Crow Trio digi stamp
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler stamp set
Prismacolor Pencils
jute string
Fiskars 3 in 1 corner rounder

I am entering this card into the Lil Red Wagon Clean & Simple Challenge #305
Take a look at the wonderful entries at Little Red Wagon

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love the design. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous card! It is a perfect CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete