Sunday, July 12, 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #18

Call me craZy, it's 110 degrees here in Arizona and I'm designing a Christmas card! I can call it "Christmas in July"!! I love this paper and when I saw this sketch I had the perfect stamp set in mind. I've only had this stamp for 4-5 years and I've never used it! I'll be using it a lot more, I loved this little reindeer and his sweater that I paper pieced together.


I'm entering this card into Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #18
Thanks for looking!

Supplies I used:
Neenah Desert Storm 80# card stock for card base 
Hammermill 100# for stamped image
Hero Arts CL540 
MFT Pierced Circle STAX die
Momento Ink Tuxedo Black 
Carta Bella Warm & Cozy

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe you have not pulled this reindeer out every year. Great way to use the sketch, I am super impressed with the trees - they work out perfectly...now I want to try turning the sketch in to a scene.
    Fun card and kudos for starting your Christmas cards so early. Thanks for joining in challenge #18 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you are getting a nice start on your Christmas cards. Not crazy at all, you are on top of things. If you are inspired to use a stamp, you should go with it. Great work with the sketch. I love the image and how your used the tress. So much fun. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.. What a great idea to turn the sketch and use the trees. What a great image! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun with the trees being used in the sketch! It's never too early to gear up for Christmas! :) Thanks for joining us over at YNS!

    ReplyDelete