Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bubbles loves Bubbles!

Well, I can now share with you the card I made for my sister's birthday! She is most deserving of a glass of wine and a bubble bath. She does so much for my parents and she's always busy doing homework for a certification for her new job working with visually impaired students. She's a wife, a Mom, a Grammie, a daughter and a wonderful sister. I don't know how she does it all! She'll be back in school soon and I wish for her a little relaxation for her birthday before her summer is over.
Happy Birthday Sherry! Love you!


Supplies I used for this card:
Stamping Up! Patterned paper, 
Hammermill 100# cardstock for stamped image, circle and card base
Stamps - Stamping Bella Bubbles loves Bubbles & C.C. Designs Pool Party Sentiments
Colored with Prismacolors pencils
MFT pierced Circle die STAX
Stickles & Wink of Stella & Glitter Pen
Embellishments & Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog via splitcoaststampers. Love this card and and the other adorable cards I have just been enjoying. I am also a fan of Wryn stamps.

    ReplyDelete