Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

I can't believe it's Memorial Day weekend! Where has the month of May gone to? The weather here in Arizona has been unseasonably cooler - it doesn't even seem hot enough to be May! I want to put a shout out there to those who are serving our country, my dear Em! And those who have served our country - that's you David, and so many others! Thank you for your service! I am so grateful to live in this country.
Last night I was able to get together with the girls to play! My dear friend Donna designed these adorable cards using this little pig, Petunia from Stamping Bella. She was so much fun to color!  . Check out Donna's blog at http://thepapercutters.blogspot.com/ . Donna is so creative and her artwork is very inspiring. She's on the design team for Eat Cake Graphic and 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps. Check it out! 





Wishing everyone a safe holiday weekend!www.thepapercutters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment