Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  You're going to see your card "virtually" before you get it in your hand! This counts for receiving a card for Mother's Day doesn't it? I want to thank you for always believing in me and encouraging me with my God given creative talent.  You must have seen something in me; I can remember my first Halloween costume I dressed as an "Artist". I still remember the smock you made and my "paint palette!" Another memory was riding my bicycle to the craft store to make my modge podge dolls! I was always trying to be creative.  You inspired me with your love for sewing as well.  Your quilts are beautiful and I wish we were closer so we could quilt together.  I love you and wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!  Your card should arrive this week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment